8-bedroom shared share house, Paul Avenue
Lavington • New South Wales 2641
The “Palace’ is located in Lavington on the bus route midway between the Albury and Thurgoona campuses of Charles Sturt University. Our mission is to provide a haven for university students who want to learn and do their best. The Palace is a spacious home that provides a pleasant environment and fabulous views across Albury . Security is a big thing for us, we want our tenants to feel and be safe.
Each of the lockable eight bedrooms the Palace feature:
• Reverse cycle heater / cooler
• Ceiling Fan
• Double bed
• Flat Screen Television
• Desk / Chair
• Unlimited broadband Internet
House features include:
• Lots of comfortable indoor & outdoor space.
• Ducted Reverse cycle air-conditioning / heating
• Gas fire in living room
• Three living areas – including a pool/games room
• Front deck overlooking the city
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
• Living room with 50” Plasma TV and AUSTAR
• Storage for tenants
• Secure Bike Rack
• Security lighting
• Common Rooms / bathrooms cleaned weekly
• Off street / On street car parking
• Laundry with clothes drier
• Free local telephone calls – STD ring in
• ‘Kitty’ items supplied ~ . Toilet paper, washing liquid, cleaning products
• 5 toilets
Accommodation cost start at $160 a room. A Bond is 4 weeks rent.
Should you require any further information or wish to inspect the premises please call us at any time.
||Short-term, or up to 36 months
Medium - $160 / week
Fully furnished, Shared bathroom, Bond $620
Available 19 Jan 2019
2 current occupants, 1 vacancy
Student only accommodation
University Bus Route, Mall/Shops
Electricity, Internet, Water, Gas
Undercover Parking, Off Street, On Street
Yes - Wireless Connection, Yes - Cable Connection
as a student to view the provider's contact details.