3-bedroom shared share house, Strickland Drive
Boorooma • New South Wales 2650
This listing has closed.
- Fully-furnished, modern 6 year old house in Boorooma.
- 5 minutes walk from the main entrance to the university.
- Efficient ducted air conditioning heated/cooling
- Double sink bathroom, separate toilet and separate shower and bathtub area.
- Secure 2 car electronic garage.
- Spacious built-in double wardrobes.
- Communal rumpus 'study' room
- Laundry room
- Sheltered outdoor area
- Unlimited Wifi/NBN broadband.
Room is currently unfurnished.
Able to comfortably fit a queen bed and a desk and dresser.
THE HOUSE CULTURE
We are two young female research graduates
We absolutely love having occasional visitors, cooking, and drinking wine together, but are not a party house and we cherish our quiet time after work during the week.
We all contribute to keeping the house tidy, and its expected that everyone contributes and keeps communal areas clean.
We are seeking a mature , fun spirited, and responsible person to join our house - No couples.
We have two cats who are friendly and stay in the backyard. No other pets will be considered as visitors or residents.
- pay rent on the agreed dates on time (dishonour fees are passed on if rent is late)
- We keep the house and garden clean regularly and would expect all residents contribute
- Cleaning up of kitchen utilities after use
* Rent is $160 AUD per week - includes contribution to bills.
* 4 weeks wend as bond - paid before moving in.
Large - $160 / week
Partly furnished, Shared bathroom, Bond $600
Available 21 Jan 2018
2 current occupants, 1 vacancy
Student & Non Student accommodation
University Bus Route
No Bills included, Electricity, Internet, Water, Gas
Secure Parking, On Street
Yes - Wireless Connection
Partly Furnished, Fully Furnished